Highly Reliable Agitators
Depending on the product application we provide agitators for blending and mixing, to keep solids suspended or to enhance the heat transfer surface.
We offer various horizontal agitators with a choice of impellers, vertical turbine style agitators for more viscous products, and gate agitators for whey crystallizers.
These are horizontal agitators, the angle mount is pitched up and outward to create a swirling effect up the inside of the tank with liquid returning down the middle.
Before recommending an agitator designing, ASL Team work through product data specifications such as product viscosity to calculate the best agitator choice to suit the application.
All calculations are available to our customers and supported with facts and wealth of experience.
TYPES OF MIXING AGITATORS
ASL range of process vessels draws from a wide portfolio of agitator designs to match the specific application needs. .
Designed to quickly disperse & dissolve powders into solution within the mixing tank using a high speed (1400- 2900 RPM) multi blade impeller.
OFFSET TURBINE AGITATOR
Designed to ensure constant mixing throughout the tank. Three or four bladed impellers are strategically positioned to achieve required mixing.
BOTTOM SWEEP AGITATOR
Designed to provide a thorough mixing of the product along with ensuring a vertical motion within the mixing tank. The low speed bottom sweep provides proper heat transfer to tank walls.
SIDE & BOTTOM SWEEP AGITATOR
This low speed agitator is good for shear sensitive products. Bottom & side blades enhance rapid heat transfer reducing local burn-on or freeze-up of product on tank walls.
SCRAPER BLADE AGITATION
Designed to cook and/or cool in one batch operation with gentle agitation for fragile products. Scraper blades scour tank walls ensuring heat transfer & preventing adhesion of the product. Standard scraper material is Nylon, suitable for temperatures up to 200° C
OFFSET TURBINE WITH SCRAPER BLADE AGITATION
this is a typical cooker kettle concept. To ensure a proper flow pattern at the right vertical level in the tank, axial flow turbine impellers can be located at single or multiple heights. Scraper blades scour tank walls ensuring heat transfer & prevent adhesion of the product. Standard scraper material is Nylon, suitable for temperatures up to 200° C. Optional Ryton blades are available for temperatures above 200° C.
FINGER BAFFLE WITH SCRAPER AGITATOR
Center rotating finger blades ensure gentle agitation with counter fixed finger baffles. Scraper blades scour tank walls ensuring heat transfer & preventing adhesion of the product. Standard scraper material is Nylon, suitable for temperatures up to 200° F. Optional Ryton blades are available for temperatures above 200° F.
COUNTER ROTATING AGITATOR WITH SCRAPER BLADE AGITATOR
Counter rotating fingers for more aggressive agitation of product with the benefit of counter scraper blades to scour tank walls ensuring heat transfer & preventing adhesion of the product. Standard scraper material is Nylon, suitable for temperatures up to 200° C.
Optional Specialty designed blades are available for temperatures above 200° C.
• High speed mixing of heavy-bodied, viscous products.
• Efficient chopping of mixture components (from room-temperature to near-frozen) to quickly form a uniform slurry.
• Gentle agitation for even the most fragile food products.
• Concurrent heating or cooling of any product being mixed.
• Made from Stainless Steel AISI 304 and 316 Food Grade
• Agitator Motor is from International Leading Brands
• Tanks with Hinged Lid or without Lid
• Bottom can be flat, slanting or Coned
• Outlet: Stainless Steel Food Grade Nipple, Butterfly or Gate Valve
• Legs Design: Stainless Steel Pipe or Box type Design
• With Adjustable Screws for leveling
• Insulated or Simple Shell
• Internal Diameter will be as the customer’s requirements
• Filtration system and pumps may be recommended
• Stainless Steel Piping Works is advised.