Boiling pans are ideal for cooking large quantities of food, even with high acid content. Are available in the direct heating version for cooking liquid food that does not need stirring and also in the indirect heating version (gas, electric and steam) for thicker foods, such as creams and sauces.
A cylindrical gas-boiling pan of capacity of 50, 70, 90, or 100Lts indirectly heated, is constructed as follows: –
– Satin finished 18/10 stainless steel external plating and well both 1.6mm thick.
– Satin finished 18/10 stainless steel spring balanced lid with handle.
– 32mm outlet with tap for discharge.
– Removable vegetable basket.
– Cast iron ring burners with Automatic ignition device, pilot flame and flame failure protection device.
– Limit thermostat with manual resetting
– Glass wool thermal insulation of combustion chamber.
– Adjustable stainless steel legs.
– Water supply connections.
– Available in different sizes