Grilling is a form of cooking that involves dry heat applied to the surface of food, commonly from above or below. Grilling usually involves a significant amount of direct, radiant heat, and tends to be used for cooking meat quickly.
• It is of stainless steel construction with tempered double pane glass door
• It is complete with removable rotor, splits, drip tray & stainless steel bars
• It is electrically heated to cook by both convection and radiant heat
• It is equipped with thermostat, timer overload protection and lighting.
• Operates on varying power supply.