Hot Water Boilers are designed to operate on various types of fuels such as FO, IDO, Gas, Wood, Briquettes, Coal, Husk, Bagasse, etc.
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Three-pass thermally efficient design results in lowest fuel bills
- Fully automatic
- Can be custom-built to give outlet temperature up to 225ºC
- No Boiler regulations – water generates heat without changing its liquid phase
- Low cost heating for low temperature applications
- Feed water pumps
- Plate heat exchangers for domestic hot water requirements
- Multi-fuel option – light oils/heavy oils/gases
Capacity: 0.2 million kcal/hr to 3 million kcal/hr
Design pressure: Up to 4 kg/cm² (g)
Water temperature: Up to 95ºC
Fuels: IDO, FO, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal, Husk, Bagasse, Briquettes, etc.
Overall Efficiency: 80±2 % for Solid Fuels and 90±2% for Oil/Gas