Pressed tanks are either of square or rectangular in shape, and are designed using mass-produced pressed steel panels bolted together to give an infinite range of sizes and capacities
They can be extended, reduced in size or can have an internal partition for periodic cleaning of each compartment, or alternatively, store the liquid for different applications.
If the client wishes to install the tank on his/her own, ASL will avail installation manuals and drawings to the client, however, we strongly recommend use of our team to fully install and test run.
They can be also dismantled, transported and re-erected elsewhere if necessary. ASL has qualified teams available to assemble the tanks either on towers, rooftops, walls or concrete foundations
Overall Measurements & Capacity: determined by the Volume
Made to BS1564 Part II
Manufactured & Supplied complete with :
• Roof Cover: 2mm(3mm)Thick Pitched Roof Cover,
• Ladders: 2 Sets Internal & External Ladders,
• Level Indicator: 2No. Water Level Indicators, Vents Cleats, Stays, W-stays,
• Manhole Covers: 2No. With lockable cover,
• Partition: 1No.
• Glastricord joining compound
• Sockets for Inlet, Outlet, Washout & Overflow Connections,
• Galvanized Nuts, Bolts & Washers.
Finishing & Paintwork:
• 2 Coats of Bituprime internally
• Aluminum Paint done externally
• Options: Galvanized, Epoxy or Painted Aluminum Panels