Continuous length leg angles are welded to the reinforcing rings. This allows the loaded weight to be equalized throughout the tank bottom and directly transferred to the legs.
Adjustable ball feet allow proper tank leveling.
Horizontal stainless steel tanks can be equipped with either vertical or horizontal agitators. Vertical agitation is ideal for continuous product agitation. Located in the center of the tank 8″ to 10″ from the bottom, it effectively agitates milk, cream, ice cream mix and other dairy food products until the product is almost completely drained from the tank.
• Sampling valve (Imported)
• Side Entry Manhole (Imported)
• CIP : Rotary Spray Ball or Turbine Type 5 Jet Devise
• Stainless Steel Breather
• S.S. anti-slippery Access Ladder to the top & platform
• Outlet: Stainless Steel 304 Butterfly Valve
• Walkway & top Safety railing,
• 1″ Overflow pipe,
• Temperature gauge 3 inch dial (0 to 20 deg. Centigrade)
All internal shell are ground and smoothly polished to 120 Grit